Corporate Training Solutions
Informetica "Corporate Edition" delivers a total e-Training / CorporateTraining Management System for corporations! This sophisticated system brings intelligent, training solutions at an affordable cost and is loaded with features and tools for customers, employees and publishers or trainers. Trainers or Publishers add training material with the most intuitive editor availableon the market.
Visit the Informetica Learning Management SystemWebsite...
Sencia's learning management system tag-named "Informetica", is a tailored solution to meet your company's training goals and objectives. We know the value of providing valuable learning experiences to yourusers. In fact, this is one of the core principles behind Sencia's mission. Our promise is to provide you with a context sensitive system based on your audience.
Sencia simplifies the approach by providing you with a Learning Management System that offers a clear, intuitive, well-designed platform. We stress the importance of customizing and branding the LMS to meet the needs of your industry andbusiness. It is a theory that most Learning Management System providers totally omit.
Informetica's open architectureinteracts seamlessly with applications.Our team of professionals will customize the system to meet your specific needs. The base system starts out with the following leading features andbenefits:
- A complete portal system for customers, employees and trainers to access via the internet
- Thousands of users can be supported
- 100% browser-based for the learner and the publisher. No plug-ins required!
- Training videos, graphics, pdf's and various other file formats can be uploaded with easy tools - even streaming videos!
- Upload publications, manuals, and standard operating procedures.
- The most intuitive and easy-to-use course management system (includes powerful course building tools)
- A robust testing engine offers over six different question formats,
- Publish publications, courses, and tests immediately!
- Powerful assessment tools and surveys.
- Intuitive organizational and communication tools for users to use within their "Personal Desktop"
- Provide different user groups for clients and employee groups.
- Obtain reports online.
- Calendar tools specific to user groups.
- Marking tools available for practical assessments.
- Various hosting options are available from on-site hosting to hosting in a facility connected to multiple Internet providers and power grids and maintained by fulltime security staff, security cards, and cameras .
- Web pages and navigation can be created for visitors and prospective students to view before logging in - excellent for creating course descriptions to market online courses!
- And much more!
Click here to view a Power Point presentation.
Visit the Informetica Learning Management System Website...
Provides immediate access to training:
- No training lag time for new employees
- Deliver new product training on time
Reduces delivery cost per course:
- Get more value from the training budget
- Provide training to more people
Give employees more time to do their job:
- Reduce training-related travel
- Fit self-paced training into down time
Delivers training with greater consistency
Includes a complete Web site Content Management System OR can plug directly into your existing system
Flexible licenses tailored to your organization
Corporate e-Learning Facts:
- It is estimated that organizations save between 50-70% when replacing instructor-led training with electronic content delivery (Source: Training Magazine)
- It is estimated that 50% of all employees' skills become outdated within 3 to 5 years. To deal with this, corporate training budgets have increased 23.5% (Source: Merrill Lynch)