SEPS: Sencia's Emergency Preparedness System
Sencia's Emergency Preparedness System ( SEPS )delivers a total, secure emergency plan system designed for emergency preparedness teams in organizations, communities, municipalities, states and provinces. This sophisticated system brings intelligent, efficient solutions at an affordable cost to ensure that your key emergency team members have the latest copy always, at any time, at any place where they have an Internet connection.
A Full Service Emergency Preparedness System
SEPS features include automatic notifications to all plan holders when modifications have been made. After all, there are so many agencies involved in an emergency. This system helps to ensure that your core team members have the latest plan in their hands before disaster strikes.
Various levels of security features are built into the system to meet your needs. We've even added a high level thumb print scanner to determine type of access, for those institutions that require extremely restricted access.
SEPS open architecture interacts seamlessly with third party applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use emergency plan management system with built-in plan building tools
- Thousands of users and plans can be supported
- Various levels of security options
- Call out lists at your fingertips
- Responsibilities, maps, organizational charts are accessed and printed quickly
- Print capabilities to ensure an up-to-date copy of the plan is always available
- A robust assessment engine
- Each plan has media libraries to store graphics, videos, etc.
- Intuitive organizational and communication tools for plan holders and administrators
- Various hosting options, including a facility connected to multiple Internet providers and power grids, maintained by full-time security staff, security cards, and cameras
- And much more