Effective starting: April 05, 2018
PL-30 Acceptable Use Policy for Products and Services
All users of Sencia Canada Ltd.'s (Sencia) products and services are expected to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy for Products and Services. A client agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions established this policy, including any future amendments. A client acknowledges and agrees to the continual compliance of this policy, in order to ensure the integrity, security and reliability of the products and services used.
The client agrees not to:
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Sencia's products and services, computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Sencia's providers
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure.
- Access or search Sencia's products and services by any means other than Sencia’s publicly supported interfaces.
- Attempt to disrupt or overwhelm Sencia's infrastructure by intentionally imposing unreasonable requests or burdens on Sencia's resources (e.g. spambots).
- Interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the product or service or by scripting the creation of content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the product or service.
The client agrees not to utilize our products and services to carry out, promote or support:
- Any unlawful or fraudulent activities.
- The impersonation of another person or entity or the misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Activities that are defamatory, libellous or threatening, constitute hate speech, harassment, or stalking.
- The sending unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam.
- Publishing or linking to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- Promotion or advertisement of products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
Clients agree not to post any content on our products and services that:
- Violates any applicable law, any third-party’s intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Contains deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libellous, threatening, hate speech, harassment, or stalking.
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, or similar harmful materials.
- Contains any information that the clients does not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
Sencia reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate an account or individual access to our products and services upon notice and without liability for Sencia should you fail to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are a user of our products and services under your employer or organization’s account, Sencia may notify your employer or organization of any violations of this Acceptable Use Policy. You can report violations by emailing us at sencia%23ca|support.
Sencia may amend or modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time at Sencia's discretion to reflect changes in the law, Sencia's data collection and use practices, products or services features, or advances in technology. Any such changes will be posted on Sencia's website, so individuals should review the policy periodically. If Sencia makes a major change to the policy, clients may be provided with appropriate notice in accordance with legal requirements.
Continued use of Sencia's products and services shall constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes. If an individual using Sencia's email services objects to a revision, the individual may cease using the product or service.
For questions about this policy, email us at sencia%23ca|support.